Program Details helping teachers/applicants to understand what they have to teach.
Two years of local studying merging curriculum. Credits will be then transferred and students will be registered as US high school students. With teaching background of AP, A-level or IB would be ok.
Subject/Area specialization if any
For 10th grade:
English (USA Curriculum), History (USA Curriculum) [Westerners only]
Health (Preferably Westerners)
TOEFL (Listening, speaking, reading and writing) 3-5 years of similar teaching experience
AP Math (Similar teaching background required)
For 11th grade:
History (USA Curriculum), American Literature (USA Curriculum) [Westerners only]
Computer Science, Chemistry
SAT Math, Grammar, Reading
Counsellor (Experienced in applying universities from India to US. Either an individual or a team would be ok.) Requiring works in school and experiences in organizing student clubs, activities and etc.
We are currently recruiting experienced International Program teachers (IB, AP, A-level, etc.) who are passionate about their academic discipline and personally driven by the academic achievement of their students. Who are vigilant in ensuring that all tasks placed before their students are rigorous and without exception, reflect our program’s aspirations of academic excellence. Who hold exceptionally high intellectual expectations of their students and create a culture of joyful academic discovery in their rooms. Whose aim is to ignite intellectual curiosity in their students and build their academic knowledge and confidence in preparation for colleges.
The teachers will develop and teach engaging lessons that follow the rigorous curriculum. Additionally, the AP teachers will:
– Use formal and informal assessment data to drive instruction and ensure student mastery of standards.
– Build a warm and inclusive classroom environment, implementing restorative practices.
– Establish and maintain strong relationships with students and families.
– Actively participate in grade-level meetings, collaborative planning, and professional development.
– Accept ultimate responsibility for the academic progress of his or her students, and work actively to overcome setbacks.
– Either bachelor degree, master degree or PhD degree in Western English-speaking countries
– Excellent English; bilingual preferred
– Teaching experience (above two years is preferred) in public or private schools or educational institutions setting and in the subject to be taught preferred
– The ability to create a classroom environment where students are academically engaged and challenged and feel safe and supported
– Passion for teaching students and commitment to closing their achievement gap
– Strong collaboration and teamwork skills.
To apply for this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly online, thank you!