International Program Manager
We are currently recruiting an experienced Secondary international program manager (academic /planning) who can participate in the development and evaluation. Who will partner with the other leaders on the leadership team to effectively manage the school.
– Collaborates with other leaders to plan and execute curriculum and instruction that fosters student growth and creativity through aligned, culturally relevant materials and pedagogy.
– Promotes and develops strong teams that collaborate towards daily teaching and managing.
– Performs a variety of administrative duties to manage the school.
– Supervises and evaluates the performance of designated certificated and/or classified personnel; assigns duties to faculty and staff as appropriate to meet school objectives.
– Collaborate with the School Leadership Team to continuously improve personal practice, classroom instruction, assessment.
– Observe teachers weekly to gather data on learning and teacher proficiency to diagnose teachers’ strengths and weaknesses constantly and determine strategies for improving their practice and improving learning.
– Listens to and responds appropriately to students, parents, staff and teachers
– Bachelor or related qualifications
– Experience in training for teachers (above two years is preferred) and ensure the high quality of teaching services
– Strong managing experiences in schools or educational institutions
– Good background and knowledge of understanding and working with staff and teachers
– Self paced and timeline watcher on targets
– Well organized and good in feedback and report to the superiors
– Be self-motivated and working without close supervision
– Be able to work on schedules, well time planner and report responsively.
To apply for this position, please send your resume to email@example.com or apply directly online, thank you!